THE SMITTEN INTERIOR MITT
- 8.5 x 9.5 Inches (22 cm x 25 cm)
- Yellow / Grey
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- Varies From 550 - 800 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Welcome to the newest member of the SMITTEN Family - The SMITTEN INTERIOR Mitt. This unique two-sided interior tool was designed by the TRC team to safely and effectively take on the cleaning and maintenance needs of all interior surfaces by combining two of the most effective premium Korean microfiber materials available anywhere. On one side is the same world-class Twist Loop Weave material as our top-of-the-line TWISTRESS and TWIST & SHOUT Detailing / Drying Towels and on the other side is a DOUBLE layer of our famous EVEREST 800 (Silky Soft Medium Pile Plush) Detailing Towels. To tie everything together we used our exclusive ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede as the ultimate border for softness and absorbency. The results are unparalleled in the high-end microfiber industry with no equal.
- Partner With Your Favorite Leather Cleaner (Yellow Twist Loop Side) or Leather Protectant (Light Grey Everest 800 Plush Side) for Outstanding Results Every Time
- Effective with All-Purpose Cleaners For Panel / Console Wipedowns and Dash Dusting
- Safe For Cleaning All Electronics and Screens
- Conveniently Store In Your Console For Quick and Easy Touch-Up of Smaller Areas
- Perfect Microfiber Interior Detailing Tool for all Automotive, Airplane, Boat, and RV Applications
Additional Product Details:
- Two Unique Premium Microfiber Sides - Only AA-Grade (highest) South Korean 70/30 Blend Microfiber Used In Construction
- Two Finger Loops Inside To Secure Your Hand And Maintain Total Control During Use
- ButterSoft™ Suede Edge = Superior 70/30 Blend Absorbency On Both The Leading Edge And The Trailing Edge For Streak-Free Performance
- Easy To Clean and Wring Out
- Absolutely Safe On All Types Of Leather, Wood, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Paint and Clearcoat Surfaces
- Extremely Durable With Premium Double Stitching and Hidden Seams
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! SMITTEN DRYING MITT - Primary Recommended Uses: Drying & Buffing - Lower Panels,...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 20 x 24 Double Twistress Microfiber Towels ($7.75 Each Towel) ...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...