THE PREMIUM FTW 16 X 16 TWISTED LOOP MICROFIBER TOWEL
- 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Light Blue, Orange
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 550 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
The Premium FTW Glass Towel
Your Wait For The Perfect Glass Towel Is OVER! The Rag Company is very pleased to announce the release of our Premium FTW Towel and its innovative combination of dense world-class Twist Loop Weave material with TRC’s super soft, absorbent and durable ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede Edge. Perfect Towel Material + Perfect Border = A New Definition of Perfectly Clean & Clear for Your Glass!
Recommended Uses: Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors; Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce "Dry Drag". Use the Towel's ButterSoft Suede Border to Easily Conform into the Tightest Spaces and Quickly Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks to Complete Your "Streak-Free Finish"
- Totally Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Non-Abrasive - Safe For All Finishes
- An Excellent Choice for Wiping Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Glass Tabletops, Windows, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, Mirrors and other Polished Surfaces!
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
WHOLESALE CASE PRICING:
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Recommended Uses: Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors Polishing Wheels and Rocker...
The Rag Company
The NEW DOUBLE TWISTRESS is the latest Super Versatile, Super Premium Korean Microfiber Towel from The Rag Company! Twist Loop Weave towels are the latest engineering feat in quality...