THE LAST CUT COMPOUNDING GLAZE
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
The Last Cut is designed by a detailer for detailers and body shop users. Versatility is key and this product gives its user full control over aggression/finishing ability based on pad choice. Its main purpose is to remove scratches and swirls while leaving a glossy finish on light or dark colored painted/clear-coated surfaces. On harder paints, its one step capabilities can be explored. Best results are achieved using a Dual Action or Rotary Polisher. This Silicone free formula contains NO FILLERS; showing true results after use. Body Shop Safe!
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Lake Country Manufacturing
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Lake Country Microfiber Cutting Pad - 3.25 inch Unique material provides industry leading...