16 X 16 THE DRAGO - RED
- 16 in. x 16 in.
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 365 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Black ButterSoft™ Suede Edge
- 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Due to popular demand The Rag Company now offers specially priced VALUE BUNDLES for many of your favorite microfiber products!
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Removal of All Types of Metal Polish
- Polishing Wheels
- Airplanes: Leading Edge of Wings, Engines, and Fuselage
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Cleaning Wheel Wells and Door Jams
The DRAGO is an outstanding all-around dual-pile workhorse towel that doesn't mind doing the dirty work for you with premium quality microfiber that's competitively priced. Dual-pile construction: Use the plush side for the delicate aluminum of today's high-end wheels and other soft metals; and the tighter, short knap side to buff out your stainless trim, chrome, and other harder metal surfaces.
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality Metal Polishing Towel for all your Wheel, Bumper, and Trim Needs
- Dual-Pile Construction - One Side with Longer Fibers for Delicate Aluminum & Soft Metals and a Shorter knap, Tighter Terry Weave to Buff Out Stainless Trim, Chrome, and other Harder Metal Surfaces
- Absolutely Paint-Safe
- Non-Abrasive / Absorbent
- Super Soft 70/30 Blend Microfiber Suede Border = Totally Safe and Scratchless
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
WHOLESALE CASE PRICING:
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
P & S
Everything you love about P&S Bead Maker, but now BLUE and with a NEW smell! Description: Bead Maker now makes paint protection easier and faster than ever before. Bead Maker's...