DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Visit our Wholesale Section for super value case pack pricing on:
- CASE OPT OPTI-CLEAN 18 OZ (12 COUNT) at $8.54 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPT OPTI-CLEAN 32 OZ (12 COUNT) at $15.19 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPT OPTI-CLEAN 128 OZ (4 COUNT) at $37.99 each and FREE SHIPPING!
Optimum Opti-Clean is the most advanced waterless wash in the marketplace.
Optimum Opti-Clean is designed to wipe away dirt and grime from automotive paint and other surfaces safely and effectively in a spray and wipe application. Optimum Opti-Clean contains the same proven polymer system that is used in the Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine as well as additional polymers that add greater lubricity and protection to the paint. Simply spray Optimum Opti-Clean on any surface and wipe off with a plush microfiber towel till the area is clean and dry.
Optimum Opti-Clean is available in ready to use 18 oz. size or in 4x concentrate in 32 oz. and gallon sizes. Simply spray Optimum Opti-Clean liberally on the painted surfaces and wipe with a clean plush microfiber towel. The substantive polymers encapsulate the dirt and grime to protect the paint from marring while lubricating and bonding to the painted and other automotive surfaces to provide greater protection while leaving a slick glossy finish behind.
- Spray Optimum Opti-Clean liberally on one panel at a time.
- Fold Optimum Drying Towel into eight sections and wipe clean till the panel is completely clean and free of dirt and grime.
- Fold Optimum Drying Towel to expose a new clean section and repeat step.
When diluting the concentrate, use Di-ionized or Reverse Osmosis water for best results. Dilute one part concentrate with 3 parts water.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.