DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Visit our Wholesale Section for super value case pack pricing on:
- CASE OPTIMUM FERREX 17OZ (12 COUNT) at $18.99 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPTIMUM FERREX 128 OZ (4 COUNT) at $93.09.99 each and FREE SHIPPING!
FerreX is designed to dissolve ferrous oxides from wheels and painted surfaces quickly, by bonding and dissolving them away with minimal effort.
Optimum FerreX -
Furthermore, FerreX will dissolve and remove other surface contaminants such as tar and wax at the same time.
Directions for wheels:
- Avoid using on hot surfaces. Wash wheels to remove excess contaminants.
- Spray Optimum Ferrex directly on wheels and allow 1 - 2 minutes to fully dissolve ferrous oxides.
- Agitate with a soft bristle brush as needed.
- Rinse off with plenty of water.
Drections for painted surfaces:
- Wash with Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Shine or Optimum Car Wash before applying Optimum Ferrex.
- Use on a cool surface and out of direct sunlight. Spray Optimum Ferrex directly on painted surface and allow 1 - 2 minutes to fully dissolve ferrous oxide.
- Agitate with a microfiber towel or soft sponge if necessary.
- Rinse off with plenty of water
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.