OPTIMUM CLEAR COAT RESTORER (CCR) 9 OZ
- Professional Recommendation:
- This is a professional product. Apply only in a well ventilated area with panel and air temperatures between 60-85 F
- 1. Wear Protective Eyewear
- 2. Respirator Rated for Organic Vapors
- 3. Nitrile Gloves
- 4. Refrigerate after opening. 30-day shelf life.
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Optimum Clear Coat Restorer (CCR) is a single component, self-leveling wipe on clear coat.
- Clean the surface with Optimum Power Clean to remove any greases or waxes.
- Decontaminate the surface with an Optimum Clay Towel, Mitt, or Bar.
- Compound the paint with Optimum Hyper Compound or Optimum Compound II and a wool pad to abrade the surface. Remove the compound residue.
- Wipe surface with Optimum Paint Prep. Make sure surface is dry. Blow out all cracks to remove moisture and dust.
- Apply only in a well ventilated area with panel and air temperatures between 60°-85° F (15°-30° C).
- Wear protective eye wear, a respirator rated for organic vapors, and nitrile gloves, saturate the edge of the supplied microfiber applicator with Optimum Clear Coat Restorer (CCR).
- Apply in a back and forth motion, keeping the edge of the applicator saturated, and working the wet edge one panel at a time. Apply 1-2 coats back to back leveling with the applicator.
- Avoid re-coating or touching the surface after 5 minutes.
- Optimum CCR is dry to the touch in 30 minutes and fully cured in 48 hours.
- Allow 12 hours or more before exposing to water or temperatures below 60° F (15° C)
- Optimum CCR can be protected with Optimum Car Wax, Opti-Seal, or Gloss-Coat after 48 hours or more of curing
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.