MINX EDGELESS MICROFIBER TOWELS
- Various - See Menu
- Blue, Yellow
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 380 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- 100% Split Microfiber (Coral Fleece)
- Country of Origin:
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
WHOLESALE CASE PRICING:
PRIMARY Recommended Use:
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Detailing Spray Touch Up
- Door Jamb Cleanup
- Delicate Wheel Cleaning
- Spray Waxes and Spray Sealants
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
The MINX has been one of our best selling & affordable plush towels for years! TRC's Professional Grade 380gsm MINX EDGELESS Microfiber Detailing Towel is the answer to the numerous requests we've received to create a SUPER SOFT, SUPER ABSORBENT value-priced, high-quality edgeless towel in a coral-fleece weave.
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality EDGELESS All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- The Perfect Pile to Use Confidently with all types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- Longer, Soft and Plush Fibers On Both Sides that Easily Pull Particles Away from the Surface Being Wiped
- Super Absorbent
- Premium 70/30 Blend, Edgeless Design, & No Tags = Paint Safe
- Also Great for Marine / RV / Cycle / Airplane Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...