Well…the factory Pluffed-Up and now we have a bit of a Pluffle Kerfluffle. We received our newest batch of super popular Pluffle towels (16” x 16”, 16” x 23” and 20” x 40”) and the factory accidentally made one side of the Pluffle towel's “plushness” in a slightly lower pile than our requirements (see attached pictures) so that the waffle-portion of the towels is a bit more exposed on one side (we require more of a "peek-a-boo view" of the waffles covered by the plush fibers - think shaggy sheep dog hair-over-the-eyes look).
We have very high-quality standards because you, our valued customers, also have high-quality standards. We typically reject any towels that don’t meet our higher standards & requirements prior to shipping from the factory. However, the factory jumped-the-gun and shipped them prior to our sign-off. These (barely) B-Grade South Korean towels were recently used by us at April’s Cars & Coffee event with excellent results on some very high-end cars – especially with the new super-absorbent ButterSoft Suede edge leading the way.
However, they’re not perfect and we won’t sell them as perfect. As a result, you have a once-in-a-lifetime (we hope…) opportunity to pick up Pluffle towels at a fraction of their normal everyday price. For a very limited time you’ll find the following Screamin’ Deals:
- 16”x16” Pluffles @ $2.85 (normally $4.95)
- 16”x23” Pluffles @ $3.75 (normally $7.15)
- 20”x40” Pluffles @ $8.50 (normally $15.25)
Additional Product Details:
- The Medium Nap Allows You to Use Confidently with all Quality Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- Suggested Uses: Wax, Compound, Sealant, Glaze, and Polish Removal; Waterless Wash, Instant Detailer, Spray Waxes, Buffing; Final Buff / Touch-Up; Drying Touch-Up (Small Area)
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time