IK FOAM PRO 12 SPRAYER
- Working Capacity:
- 1.5 Gallons
- Net Weight:
- Gross Weight:
- Volume per unit (m3):
- Units m3:
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
THE RAG COMPANY is proud to carry some of the finest pump action Professional Multi-Purpose and Foam Compression Sprayers available anywhere in the world. For over 60 years, the Goizper Group has been designing and manufacturing high quality sprayers for the Automotive, Industrial, Janitorial, and Construction sectors from their state-of-the-art European facilities, developing a reputation as a true leader in the industry.
- Self-Contained with Everything You'll Need to Get Spraying Right Away - Save Money, No Gas or Electric Pressure Washer Needed!
- All iK Sprayers Are Equipped With the Highest Quality FPM, Viton Seals and Washers
- All iK Polypropylene and Polyethylene Tanks are Heavy Duty Injection Molded
- Wider Mouth and Funnel Opening Create An Easy Filling Process and Easy Cleaning Process
- All iK Hoses are Made of Strong PVC with the Perfect Amount of Flexibility
- All iK Sprayers Come with Pressure Relief Safety Valves
iK FOAM Pro 12 Sprayers specifically manufactured for the generation of dry and long lasting foam. Designed for use with chemical agents with surfactant properties (surface active). iK FOAM creates a groundbreaking and satisfying experience. Thanks to its precision and design you will be able to generate the foam that best suits your needs.
- Quick Fill Schrader Valve / Compressed Air Socket (#1 Customer Request - Now Available!)
- Translucent Tank with Level Indicator
- Innovative and Ergonomic Design
- Stable Base with Support for the Feet
- Large Integrated Funnel for Easy Filling
- Lance Parking with Easy Use
- System for Inflator Clamping During Filling
- Stainless Steel Opening and Closing Handle with Safety Lock
- Safety Valve Tared at 4 Bar / 58 psi
- Special "Foam" Even Fan Type Nozzle
- Possibility of Identifying Content Through Cards
|The iK FOAM Pro 12:
|PRODUCTS WITH WHICH TO USE:|
|SECTORS IN WHICH TO USE:|
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Goizper Group IK Sprayers
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! THE RAG COMPANY is proud to carry some of the finest pump action Professional Multi-Purpose and...