IK FOAM 1.5 SPRAYER - 35OZ
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
THE RAG COMPANY is proud to carry some of the finest pump action Professional Multi-Purpose and Foam Compression Sprayers available anywhere in the world. For over 60 years, the Goizper Group has been designing and manufacturing high quality sprayers for the Automotive, Industrial, Janitorial, and Construction sectors from their state-of-the-art European facilities, developing a reputation as a true leader in the industry. Goizper's iK line of professional sprayers reflect their decades of achievements and ISO-9001:2008 Certification for Total Quality that clearly places them ahead of the competition. You'll immediately see the difference these higher standards make including:
- Self-Contained with Everything You'll Need to Get Spraying Right Away - Save Money, No Gas or Electric Pressure Washer Needed!
- All iK Sprayers Are Equipped With the Highest Quality FPM, Viton® Seals and Washers For Maximum Chemical Resistance
- All iK Polypropylene and Polyethylene Tanks are Heavy Duty Injection Molded
- Wider Mouth and Funnel Opening Create An Easy Filling Process and Easy Cleaning Process
- All iK Hoses are Made of Strong PVC with the Perfect Amount of Flexibility
- All iK Sprayers Come with Pressure Relief Safety Valves
The iK FOAM 1.5 Compression Sprayer easily creates a thick layer of foam from the Car Wash, Pre-Rinse, All-Purpose Cleaning or other product of your choice. The bank of long-lasting foam clings to the surface working away until you're ready to rinse it all away. The iK FOAM 1.5 Sprayer includes:
- 35 oz. Useful Capacity
- Strong Translucent Tank with Indicator Level
- 30 PSI Safety Valve with Depressurization Option
- Special “Foam” Even Fan Type Nozzle.
- Comes with Three (3) Color-Coded Mixer Adapters: ORANGE to Create Very Wet Foam, GREEN to Create Very Dry Foam and GREY that Creates Standard Foam
- Ergonomic Design
- Protective Sleeve for Chamber Valve
- Easy Assembly and Dismantling for Maintenance, Without Tools
- Possible Adaptation to Other Types of Nozzles and Accessories
- Suitable for Acids, Alcohols, Hydro Carbons and Oils
- All Seals, Plastic Parts and Washers Resistant to Most Acids and Solvents and to the Chemical Agents Most Widely Used in the World of Automotive, Industry, and Professional Cleaning
REFER TO THE iK CATALOG LINK BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON SPRAYER CLEANING/MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY RULES
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.