EDGELESS 300 16 X 16 MICROFIBER TERRY TOWEL
- 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Yellow, Light Blue
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 300 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
WHOLESALE CASE PRICING:
- Removal of Polish / Glaze / Sealant
- Removal of Ceramic Coatings (Perfect Weight / Softness / Short Pile = Excellent Performance)
- Interior Cleaning - All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and More
Looking for an Excellent Quality, Value-Priced, Durable, Premium 70/30 Blend, Super Soft, EDGELESS All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Detailing and Cleaning Towel? Then you've come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company's miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Excellent All-Purpose Detailing and Cleaning Towel
- Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Glaze, and Sealants with Ease
- Premium 70/30 Blend and Edgeless Design = Totally Paint Safe
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Other Sensitive Surfaces
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Eagle Edgeless 350 Towels $2.70 each (150 Per Case) + FREE...