DIAMOND MICROFIBER GLASS AND WINDOW TOWEL
- Various - See Menu
- Black, Blue
- 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 280 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Overlock Stitch
- 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
WHOLESALE CASE PRICING:
Primary Recommended Uses:
- Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
- Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Wiping / Polishing Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Jewelry, Glass Tabletops, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, and other Polished Surfaces
DIAMOND Glass and Window Towel's unique "Diamond Scale" pattern produces an effectively smooth gliding performance to easily tackle all your dusty, dirty, grimy glass and window needs. The snakeskin-like texture design combines the best features of popular microfiber waffle-weave and smooth, herringbone-weave glass towels without any of the "dry-drag" friction that some smooth finish glass towels can produce.
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailer's Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness. Use the Towel's Diamond Pattern Surface to Quickly and Easily Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks, and a Clean 2nd Black Diamond Towel to Complete Your Lint-Free / Streak-Free Finish"
- Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Non-Abrasive - Safe For All Finishes
- Safe For Use On Electronic Equipment and Computer / Cell Phone Screens
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...