DETAIL FACTORY PREMIUM BOAR'S HAIR DETAILING BRUSHES
- Short Brush Dimensions:
- Handle Length @ 6.5"; Brush Length @ 1.75"; Brush Diameter @ .75"
- Long Brush Dimensions:
- Handle Length @ 9.5"; Brush Length @ 2"; Brush Diameter @ 1"
- Handle Color:
- Custom TRC Orange!
- Brush Bristle Material:
- Highest Quality Boar's Hair
- Country of Origin:
- Designed/Packaged/Assembled in the U.S.A.
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
DETAIL FACTORY'S Premium BOAR'S HAIR Detailing Brushes are unsurpassed in the industry for Professionals and Enthusiasts alike. With a focus on creating innovative tools that fill a market need and outperform the competition, The Rag Company is proud to carry the DETAIL FACTORY brand. DF's BOAR'S HAIR Detailing Brushes are specifically designed for Medium-to-Heavy Duty Cleaning on tougher automotive surfaces inside and outside your vehicle.
- Ergonomically Designed Handle Profile (Blazing TRC Orange!)
- Textured Grip Area
- Balanced at Grip Area to Minimize User Fatigue
- Chemical Resistant Handle and Professional Quality Boar's Hair Bristles
- Metal-Free Construction to Prevent Scratching and No Wood to Rot
- Short Handle (6.5") for Interior Use, Leather Cleaning, Door Panels, Hard Plastics, Cup Holders, etc.
- Long Handle (9.5") for Exterior Surfaces, Wheels, Grill, Emblem/Badge, Mouldings, etc.
If you are looking for the absolute best in BOAR'S HAIR detailing brushes - you just found them by the DETAIL FACTORY!
CARE and MAINTENANCE:
- After Use, RINSE Thoroughly With Clean Water
- Gently SQUEEZE To Remove Excess Water
- HANG Brush Upside-Down To Dry Between Uses
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! DETAIL FACTORY'S Premium BOAR'S HAIR Detailing Brushes are unsurpassed in the...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! DETAIL FACTORY'S Fine Detailing Brushes are unsurpassed in the industry for Professionals...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...