CASE CREATURE EDGELESS 16 X 16 MICROFIBER TOWELS (150 COUNT)
- 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Black, Blue, Grey, Lime Green
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 420 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
- $1.30 or Less
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome and Other Shiny Metals
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Cleaning Wheel Wells and Door Jams
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EDGELESS DETAILING TOWEL VALUE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE! Our New Professional Grade 420gsm Microfiber All-Purpose Detailing Towel is the answer to the numerous requests we've received to create a value-priced, high-quality edgeless towel for customers that don't necessarily need our top-of-the-line, best-selling EAGLE EDGELESS Korean quality towels.
Don't need a whole case? Please visit our Retail Section for everyday extreme value, tier quantity pricing on Creature Edgeless 70/30 Plush Dual Pile Microfiber Towel.
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality EDGELESS All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction: One Side with Longer Fibers to Remove Loose Particles and a Shorter Nap, Tighter Terry Weave to Remove Excess Detailing Product
- Non-Abrasive / Absorbent
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Effective Choice for Auto / Marine / RV / Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Extremely Durable = Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings With Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Polish / Wax / Detailing Sprays / Glaze / Sealant Buffing and...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: All-Purpose Cleaning of Vehicles, Homes, Hotels, Hospitals, Bars /...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY. FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Polish / Glaze / Sealant Removal of Ceramic Coatings (Perfect...