BUTTERSOFT™ SUEDE MICROFIBER APPLICATOR CLOTHS
- Various - See Menu
- Soft Gold
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 195 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber Suede
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
ButterSoft™ microfiber suede from The Rag Company offer you the absolute finest cloths specifically designed for easily applying coatings such as Optimum Gloss-Coat, CQuartz and all other popular quality coatings. Our ButterSoft™ suede cloths raise the bar as the softest, easiest to use, self-absorbing suede application cloths available anywhere resulting in the very best finish possible. Made from the finest AA-Grade South Korean microfiber available, these cloths proudly continue TRC's higher standards of offering the best quality, design and value to our customers around the world.
Additional Product Details:
- Lint-Free / Tag-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Straight-Cut Edgeless Design - The Sculpted, Wavy Edges From Our Competitors Are Fashionable for Lens Cloths, But Straight Borders Are Preferred for the Smooth Professional Application of Coatings and Finishes. Designed by Detailers FOR Detailers!
- Also An Excellent Choice for Cleaning, Wiping and Polishing of All Lenses, Screens (Cell Phone, Tablet, Monitor), Jewelry, Silverware, Chrome and other Metal Surfaces
- Safe For Use On Electronic Equipment and other Sensitive Glass Surfaces (Note: due to the effectiveness of this suede cloth, it's important to ensure that your cloth is clean and free of contaminants picked up during any prior use to avoid scratches)
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber that's Preferred by Professional Detailers
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Eagle Edgeless 350 Towels $2.70 each (150 Per Case) + FREE...