ALL PURPOSE 16 X 27 CAR WASH MICROFIBER TERRY TOWEL
- 16 x 27 Inches (41 cm x 69 cm)
- Various - See Menu
- 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 320 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Overlock Stitch
- 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE - Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
ONE CONTINUOUS EDGE SEAM AROUND THE ENTIRE CLOTH - All-purpose terry towels with only one seam joint and slightly rounded corners to maximize long-term towel performance. Most of our competitors literally cut corners with poorly constructed seam joints at all 4 corners which compromises towel integrity and greatly increases the possibility of edge failure. We spend a little more to give you towels that will be around long after the competition gives
TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH - Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
THE HIGHEST ABSORBENCY - Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that's in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS - 99% of our competitors don't take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell
Additional Product Details:Premium Commercial Car Wash Towels Specially Designed BY Car Wash Owner / Operators FOR Commercial Car Washes and Auto / RV / Marine Dealerships:
- Larger Size @ 16" x 27" = Faster, More Effective Drying With A Single Soft and Thirsty Towel = Less Labor Needed Per Car and Fewer Towels Used Each Day = Lower Overall Costs
- More Durable Weight @ 320gsm vs Lower 300gsm Offered By Majority Of Our Competitors = Longer Commercial Use and Better Performance From Every Towel
- Overlock Stitched Edge and Slightly Rounded Corners For A Continuous Single Border Edge Joint. Most Competitor Towels w/Joints At Each Corner = 4x Risk of Border Failure
- Extremely Competitive Pricing: We Challenge You to Find A Better Quality, Better Value Commercial Car Wash Towel Anywhere for Similar Size and Weight...We Couldn't!
- Greater Return On Your Investment (ROI) Than Any Competitor's Car Wash Towels = Absolute Best Value in a Commercial Car Wash Towel for Price, Quality and Durability
- The Largest Color Selection for All Your Color Coding Options. Example: Blue for Windows and Mirrors; Yellow for Exterior Body and Paint; Black for Wheels, Tires and Door Jambs; Lime Green for Chrome; and Orange or Red for Interior Use
- Excellent Value Choice for Auto / Marine / RV / Cycle Washing, Detailing or Polish Removal
- Premier All-Purpose Lint-Free, Streak-free, Scratch-Free, Tag-Free Terry Towel Choice Of Car Washes and Auto Dealerships Everywhere for Drying, Scrubbing, Wiping, Dusting, Buffing... EVERYTHING!
- All Purpose: Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Also An Effective All-Around Premium Cleaning Towel with Thousands of Uses Around the House, Office, Car, or Wherever Dust and Dirt Need to be Eliminated
Extreme Quality and Value From The Rag Company - THE Leader in Microfiber Towels and Products Since 1999!
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Recommended Uses: Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors Polishing Wheels and Rocker...