DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Wowo’s LEATHER CREAM is Step Two in the Wowo’s Leather Cleaning System! If your Leather were to go to a Spa, this is the final product it would ask for. It’s like a luxuriating massage from the best masseuse, leaving your leather looking and feeling great. Before applying Wowo’s LEATHER CREAM, we recommend giving your leather s good cleaning with Wowo’s LEATHER CLEANER.
- PROTECTS YOUR LEATHER: Wowo’s LEATHER CREAM Provides A Strong Layer Of Protection and Supple Feel To Your Leather
- RESTORES THE PORES: Just Like Dry Skin, Your Leather Needs to Be Moisturized For A Long Life In All Weather Conditions
- UV RESISTANCE TO HARMFUL RAYS: Effectively Helps Your Leather Resist Fading And Cracking In Direct Sunlight
- MATTE LOOK AND SMOOTH FEEL: Leaves Leather Looking and Feeling New Without The Unwanted Shine Or Oils Other Products May Leave
- AMERICA'S PREMIER AUTOMOTIVE MICROFIBER and DETAILING PRODUCTS Manufacturer / Distributor Since 1999. THE RAG COMPANY - Always The Better Value!
How To Use:
- Give the bottle a good shake and put some cream onto an Applicator or quality Microfiber Towel
- Work the product into the leather like you know what you’re doing! Work it!
- Using another clean Microfiber Towel, wipe the seat to a smooth dry finish. Voila, you’re done!
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.