12 X 12 ULTRA CLAY TOWEL
- 12 in. x 12 in.
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
The ULTRA Clay Towel helps maintain a clean & smooth surface! An evolution of the clay bar!
- USE BEFORE WAXING, BUFFING, & POLISHING
- TRULY CLEANS & SMOOTHS THE FINISH
- INCREASES GLOSS, DEPTH, & SHINE
- HELPS WAX & SEALANTS LAST LONGER
DIRECTIONS FOR GENERAL USE:
1. Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris
2. Spray Optimum No Rinse (2oz to 1gal) on a small section of the vehicle (Alternatively, you can use your preferred clay lubricant)
3. Gently rub the Ultra Clay Towel over the lubricated area until contaminants are removed and surface is smooth. Wipe area with a Microfiber Drying Towel. Continue in sections until the vehicle is fully decontaminated
4. Follow with Your Favorite Wax, Sealant, or move onto compound/polish
Prior to initial use rub the Ultra Clay Towel on glass using clay lubricant. Inspect surface of the Ultra Clay Towel before and during use. To clean the clay surface, spray clay surface with lubricant and wipe gently with hand. After repeated use, or if too much contamination is present, discard and use a new Ultra Clay Towel.
- Do not soak in liquid
- Do not squeeze or wring out
- Do not store laying flat on clay media surface
- Do not store wet in air tight containers
USE BEFORE WAXING: to remove surface contaminants
WHOLESALE CASE PRICING:
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
The NEW DOUBLE TWISTRESS is the latest Super Versatile, Super Premium Korean Microfiber Towel from The Rag Company! Twist Loop Weave towels are the latest engineering feat in quality...
The Rag Company
Recommended Uses: Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors Polishing Wheels and Rocker...