TWIST N' SHOUT 25 X 36 MICROFIBER TWIST LOOP DRYING TOWEL
- 25 x 36 Inches (64 cm x 92 cm)
- Lavender with Ice Grey Suede Border
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 550 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border (70/30)
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Twist Loop Weave)
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede Edge = Unmatched Absorbency At The Leading and Trailing Edges
- Quick Drying Between Uses
- Lint-Free, Rounded Corners and No Tags or Labels
- Made with the Highest Quality AA-Grade 70/30 Blend Korean Microfiber
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
The TWIST N' SHOUT is the newest Super Premium Korean Microfiber Drying Towel from The Rag Company! Twist Loop Weave towels are the latest engineering feat in quality detailing microfiber delivering a level of absorbency previously only imagined. The huge 25" x 36" Size and dense, totally lint-free 550gsm weight are perfect for high-performance Automotive/Boat/RV Drying. Add rounded corners and TRC's exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede Border and the TWIST N' SHOUT is truly in a league of its own. Don't pay $30 - $50 for similar Twist Loop Weave Drying Towels from our competitors. Get Korean Quality and Rag Company Value Every Day Right Here!
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 20 x 24 Double Twistress Microfiber Towels ($7.75 Each Towel) ...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Eagle Edgeless 350 Towels $2.70 each (150 Per Case) + FREE...