THE SMITTEN DRYING MITT
- 8.5 x 9.5 Inches (22 cm x 25 cm)
- Platinum Grey / Charcoal Grey
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- Varies From 490 - 550 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
- Drying & Buffing - Lower Panels, Door Jambs, and Hard to Reach Areas
- Easy Application of Sealants, Instant Detailing Sprays, Spray Wax & Other Drying Aids
- Quick Touch-Up of Smaller Areas
- Partner With Your Favorite Drying Towel For The Ultimate Drying Combo
- Perfect Microfiber Materials + Perfect Border = A New Definition of the Perfect Drying Tool for all Automotive, Boat, and RV Applications!
Welcome to The Rag Company's newest creation - The SMITTEN DRY Mitt. This unique tool was designed by the TRC team to eliminate towel drag when using a large drying towel on lower panels by combining two of the most effective premium Korean microfiber materials available anywhere for safely and effectively drying all types of paint / clearcoat. On one side is the same world-class Twist Loop Weave material as our top-of-the-line TWISTRESS and TWIST & SHOUT Drying Towels and on the other side is a DOUBLE layer of our famous PLUFFLE (Plush/Waffle) Drying Towels. To tie everything together we used our exclusive ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede as the ultimate border for softness and absorbency. The results are unparalleled in the high-end microfiber industry with no equal.
Additional Product Details:
- Two Unique Premium Microfiber Sides - Only AA-Grade (highest) South Korean 70/30 Blend Microfiber Used In Construction
- Two Finger Loops Inside To Secure Your Hand And Maintain Total Control During Use
- ButterSoft™ Suede Edge = Superior 70/30 Blend Absorbency On Both The Leading Edge And The Trailing Edge For Streak-Free Performance
- Easy To Wring Out
- Absolutely Safe On All Types Of Paint / Clearcoat Finishes
- Extremely Durable With Premium Double Stitching and Hidden Seams
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! 25 x 36 Twist N' Shout Microfiber Drying Towels $16.00 each (40 Per Case) + FREE...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 20 x 24 Double Twistress Microfiber Towels ($7.75 Each Towel) ...