THE LAST CUT PLUS COMPOUNDING GLAZE
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
The Last Cut + (TLC+) is a water-based Cut Compound designed by a detailer for detailers and body shop users. Versatility is key and this product was designed to complement its less aggressive companion The Last Cut. TLC+ provides a careful blend of added aggression while still maintaining the finishing ability when working with clear coated/gel coat surfaces. This is achieved by using diminishing abrasives and providing more cutting action during its diminished state. This product is compatible with numerous types of pads and can be paired based on aggression requirements or job purpose. When dealing with clear coat on the harder end of the scale, TLC+ is designed to provide more defect removal ability when compared to The Last Cut. Ultimately it provides the means of improved efficiency while keeping surface integrity and user safety in mind. Best results are achieved using a Dual Action Polisher or Rotary Polisher. This SILICONE FREE formula contains NO FILLERS and is BODY SHOP SAFE.
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
RUPES UNO PROTECT is an “all-in-one” compound, polish, and protectant that can remove light defects and leave a high-gloss, protected finish,...