Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All notices from The Rag Company to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to The Rag Company shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
5430 W State Street
Boise, ID 83703
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to The Rag Company five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
The Rag Company
5430 W State Street
Boise, ID 83703
Copyright © 1999-2018 The Rag Company. All rights reserved.
As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 1999-2018 The Rag Company. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by The Rag Company. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of The Rag Company or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
USE OF SITE:
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. The Rag Company and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if The Rag Company believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of The Rag Company and its subsidiaries.
The Rag Company keeps your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
- To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to The Rag Company's site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
- When entering any of The Rag Company's contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to The Rag Company's site. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
- We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time
SHIPPING & DELIVERY:
The Rag Company offers FREE USPS 2-3 Day Priority, USPS Parcel-Select or UPS Ground shipping for orders over $49 placed ONLINE with delivery to the lower 48 States of the U.S. UPS requires signature upon delivery. Orders less than $49 with shipping addresses within the U.S. will be charged a flat-fee shipping rate of $6.00. At The Rag Company's discretion, we will select the most economical method of shipping. It will be either USPS 2-3 Day Priority Mail (99% of packages sent), USPS Parcel Select, UPS Ground or USPS First Class Mail. When orders ship, a shipment confirmation email is generated which will include tracking info for UPS and USPS Priority shipments.
- Depending upon when an order has been received, your in-stock purchase will generally ship the same day or next day (within 48 hours). If, for some reason your order will not ship within 3 business days of when the order was placed we will contact you via email with an estimated ship date.
- REMINDER: Please remember that all UPS shipments require a signature upon delivery. If you are having an order ship to your home please be there to sign for it or be willing to go to your local UPS location to pick it up. If nobody is at your home during the day it might be a good idea to have the order shipped to your place of business if that is possible.
International orders are subject to real time UPS, FedEx, and USPS rates (not eligible for the online free shipping offer). We do not add a handling charge for any orders. Please note that for international orders we're only charging the shipping costs - any taxes or duties levied by the destination country are your responsibility.
All shipments to U.S. territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands must be handled through special shipping arrangments made through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone at (208) 888-6821. At this time The Rag Company does not ship to other international locations except where pre-approved as part of a special arrangement handled on a case-by-case basis. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website pass to you, the purchaser when the merchanides is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Wholesale Cases are shipped via UPS and are excluded from any additional coupons, discounts and sales.
The Rag Company charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. The Rag Company makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. The Rag Company SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL The Rag Company BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- -- OR Depending on State --
- The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by The Rag Company.
- The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The Rag Company is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
- The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not The Rag Company.
- The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by The Rag Company, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
- A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although The Rag Company tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options made available during the checkout process. The Rag Company reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
Items must be returned within 30 days in like new condition (unused and unwashed) with original packaging. To return an item, call us at (208) 888-6821 to receive a Return Authorization Number and instructions. Write this number on the outside of the package. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser except as noted below.
All "Free Shipping Offers" will be charged a normal shipping charge before a refund is issued. If the return of a product or products causes the original order to fall below the free shipping threshold the remaining items and returned items will be billed the $6.00 flat-rate.
The cost of the returned items, minus all associated shipping charges, will be promptly credited via the payment method used. It may take 5-7 days for your bank to process the credit.
If you have received a defective item, please contact us at (208) 888-6821.
- 8:00am to 5:00pm (MST) Monday through Friday
- 9:00am to 2:00pm (MST) Saturday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm (MST) Monday through Friday
- 9:00am to 2:00pm (MST) Saturday
Email Support: Available 24/7 (Monitored all-day, but any responses are made at the earliest-convenience)
ONLINE ORDER COUPON CODES:
- Valid at The Rag Company's online store only
- Offer only available to customers eligible to use the online store
- Coupon codes must be entered at checkout
- Codes Not valid with any other offers, promotions, coupons or discounts unless otherwise stated
- Coupons and their Codes do not expire, but may change, be modified or cancelled at any time without notice
- Each code may be used only once
- Coupon codes cannot be combined on the same order
- One coupon code allowed per order
- Offer Not valid on prior purchases
- Offer Applies only to in-stock items
- Item and Brand-Specific codes may feature limitations or restrictions on which products are eligible
- Coupon codes offering specials on a specific number of items, (e.g. One, Two, et al) are specific to that number
- Kits, bundles, packs or other collections are considered to be multiple, not individual items, and are not eligible for product-specific offers unless otherwise stated
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. The Rag Company and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of The Rag Company shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and The Rag Company with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and The Rag Company with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized byThe Rag Company. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.