STANDARD GREEN GLASS AND WINDOW TOWELS
- Various - See Size Menu
- 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 350 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Overlock Stitch
- 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
WHOLESALE CASE PRICING:
Primary Recommended Uses:
- Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
- Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Wiping / Polishing Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Jewelry, Glass Tabletops, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, and other Polished SurfacesThe Microfiber Glass and Window Towel's unique dual-texture design has a dirt and grime-gripping corduroy surface on one side and a silky smooth finish to wipe away any streaks on the other side. THE RAG COMPANY does it again - the highest commercial-grade quality and extreme value!
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailer's Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce "Dry Drag". Use the Towel's Corduroy-Lined Surface Side to Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks, and the Silky Smooth Side to Complete Your "Streak-Free Finish"
- Non-Abrasive - Safe For All Finishes
- Safe For Use On Electronic Equipment and Computer / Cell Phone Screens
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...