SPECTRUM 420 16 X 16 DUAL-PILE MICROFIBER TOWEL
- 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Black, Grey, Royal Blue
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 420 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Black Microfiber Suede Edge (Premium 70/30 Blend)
- 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
WHOLESALE CASE PRICING:
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome and Other Shiny Metals
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Cleaning Wheel Wells and Door Jams
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DETAILING TOWEL VALUE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE! Our Professional Grade 420gsm Microfiber All-Purpose Detailing Towel is the answer to the numerous requests we've received to create a value-priced, high-quality towel for customers that don't necessarily need our top-of-the-line, best-selling EAGLE EDGELESS Korean quality towels.
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction:
- Side 1 = Slightly Longer Fibers for Removal of Loose Particles & Buffing
- Side 2 = Shorter Pile, Tighter Terry Weave for Removal of Excess Detailing Product
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extremely Durable = Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings With Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Eagle Edgeless 350 Towels $2.70 each (150 Per Case) + FREE...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...