SMITTEN INTERIOR, DRYING & GLASS MITT 3-PACK
- 8.5 x 9.5 Inches (22 cm x 25 cm)
- [DRY MITT] Platinum Grey / Charcoal Grey
- [GLASS MITT] Light Blue
- [INTERIOR MITT] Yellow / Grey
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- Varies From 490 - 810 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
SMITTEN DRYING MITT - Primary Recommended Uses:
- Drying & Buffing - Lower Panels, Door Jambs, and Hard to Reach Areas
- Easy Application of Sealants, Instant Detailing Sprays, Spray Wax & Other Drying Aids
- Quick Touch-Up of Smaller Areas
- Partner With Your Favorite Drying Towel For The Ultimate Drying Combo
SMITTEN GLASS MITT - Primary Recommended Uses:
- Cleaning of Glass & Mirrors
- Also Effective on All Chrome and Brightwork
SMITTEN INTERIOR MITT - Primary Recommended Uses:
- Excellent for Cleaning All Leather & Vinyl Seats and the Application of Leather Protectants
- Panel / Console Wipedowns and Dash Dusting
- Safe for Cleaning All Electronics and Screens
Welcome to The Rag Company's newest family of products - The SMITTEN MITTS.for DRYING, GLASS and INTERIORS. These unique tools were designed by the TRC team to eliminate many of the issues detailers face including the elimination of towel drag (use the Drying Mitt for those lower panels) to the tight, hard to clean lower areas of the windshield (use the Glass Mitt) to an all-in-one interior cleaning tool (use the Interior Mitt). Each mitt combines two of the most effective premium Korean microfiber materials available anywhere to safely and effectively tackle their specific tasks. To tie everything together we used our exclusive ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede as the ultimate border for softness and absorbency. The results are unparalleled in the high-end microfiber industry with no equal.
Additional Product Details:
- Two Unique Premium Microfiber Sides - Only AA-Grade (highest) South Korean 70/30 Blend Microfiber Used In Construction
- Two Finger Loops Inside To Secure Your Hand And Maintain Total Control During Use
- ButterSoft™ Suede Edge = Superior 70/30 Blend Absorbency On Both The Leading Edge And The Trailing Edge For Streak-Free Performance
- Easy To Wring Out
- Absolutely Safe On All Types Of Metal, Glass, Plastic, Wood, and Painted / Clearcoat Finishes
- Extremely Durable With Premium Double Stitching and Hidden Seams
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! 25 x 36 Twist N' Shout Microfiber Drying Towels $16.00 each (40 Per Case) + FREE...