SILVER (STARTER) AUTO DETAILING MICROFIBER KIT
- Various Sizes (See Description)
- Various Colors (See Description)
- 100% Premium Split Microfiber - Various Textures
- Country of Origin:
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Looking for the best online value in a microfiber Auto Detailing Starter Kit? Look No Further! The Rag Company's SILVER Auto Detailing Microfiber Kit is an affordable, high-quality 9-Piece Kit with all the microfiber tools you need to get started. We challenge you to find a better kit anywhere online with higher Rag Company quality at this price. It's a great gift idea for the detailer in your life (or to treat yourself!) with one of the best values we offer across the microfiber spectrum to handle all your washing, rinsing, drying, polishing, buffing, well...just about every detailing need!
This SILVER (Starter) Auto Detailing Microfiber Kit Includes:
- 1 - Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt [Washing]
- 1 - 25" x 36" The Big One Waffle-Weave Drying Towel [Drying]
- 1 - 16" x 27" CAR WASH Towel [Drying / Detailing]
- 1 - 16 "x 16" Eagle Edgeless 350 Detailing Towel [Detailing / Buffing]
- 1 - 16" x 16" Standard Waffle-Weave Towel [Glass / Detailing]
- 1 - 16" x 16" Premium EDGELESS 365 Towel [Detailing / Interior]
- 1 - 16" x 16" EDGELESS 245 Terry Towel [Interior]
- 1 - 16" x 16" Green Glass Towel [Glass / Mirrors / Chrome]
- 1 - 3" x 5" Black Applicator Sponge Pad [Tires / Interior]
This pack has a Retail Value of Over $69.95 and is Everyday Value Priced at only $29.95
- ATTENTION DETAILER SHOPS: Great Gift Idea for Your Highly Valued Clients!
- All Items 100% Split Microfiber
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbent
- All Purpose: Use Damp for Cleaning, Wet for Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Earth-Friendly Green Solution that Can Safely and Effectively Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Eagle Edgeless 350 Towels $2.70 each (150 Per Case) + FREE...