Business PRO-gram Member Price = $260.00 EVERYDAY. FREE To Join & No Fees!
The next generation MULTIMATCH 2 is a part of a completely new concept of specialized work light solutions designed for the detailing and paint industry.
MULTIMATCH 2 is ideal for inspection of large surfaces during polishing, painting and cleaning operations as well as for color match. Designed with our DUAL SYSTEM, the work light can be used both with a cable connection and with battery without cable connection, depending on the work task at hand. This gives you ultimate flexibility and unlimited application possibilities.
The new 5-step dimmer function makes it possible to adjust the light into five different levels. The MULTIMATCH 2 is also supplied with a user-friendly display showing both battery capacity and the remaining operating time.
The body is made of diecast aluminium which makes it extremely sturdy and shockproof to endure even heavy strokes and shocks. At the same time it is dust and waterproof, IP67. Supplied with a solvent resistant glass lens.
With the new integrated carrying handle, it is convenient to hand carry the lamp. The flexible stand can be used as a hanger and to position the lamp in the desired lighting angle.
The stand is designed for direct mounting on the SCANGRIP TRIPOD and WHEEL STAND.
// SCANGRIP DETAILING concept
The new detailing range features a 2 COLOR LIGHT function, providing you with the option to choose between 2 different color temperatures depending on the type of job at hand:
- The WARM LIGHT (4500K) option is especially useful for bright surfaces
- The COLD LIGHT (6500K) option is ideal for dark colored surfaces
With our new DETAILING concept, we're also introducing the CRI+ term defined as an average of all 15 R-values. This is the only correct definition of the CRI value to be used for accurate and reliable color recognition.
// The design of the MULTIMATCH 2 is unique and covered byEU design patent RCD No 2954123. MULTIMATCH 2 is also protected by CN design patent No ZL201530374560.9.
- LIGHT SOURCEUltra high CRI+ COB LED
- ILLUMINANCE3500 firstname.lastname@example.org
- LUMINOUS FLUX250-2500 lm
- OPERATING TIME1-14h operating time
- CHARGING TIME2h charging time
- CABLE5m / 2x0.75mm² H05RN-F (VDE approved) / SCHUKO
- OPERATING VOLTAGE100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- BATTERY11.1V / 4400mAh (Li-ion)
- INGRESS PROTECTIONIP67
- IMPACT PROTECTIONIK07
- NET WEIGHT1.85 kg
- CRI96 CRI+
- TEMPERATURE-10 ̊C to +40 ̊C
- DIMENSIONS 235 x 83 x 233mm
General Tolerances for Work Lights
- Luminous Flux: -10% / +50%
- CCT: ± 10% *
- CRI: ± 2%
- Illuminance: -10% / +50%
- Viewing Angle: ±10%
- Beam Distance: ±20%
- Operating Time: ±10%
- Charging Time: ±20%
* CCT tolerances at ±10% do not apply to FLASH LIGHTs (w/CREE LEDs) and work lights with a built-in top light. Concerning CCT Tolerances for FLASH LIGHTs and lighting products with built-in top light we refer to the LED manufacturers' datasheet.