SCANGRIP MATCHPEN™ LED COLOR-MATCH HIGH INTENSITY PEN LIGHT
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
The Rag Company is Pleased to Carry the Highest-Quality Brand in Painting / Detailing Lighting - SCANGRIP!
SCANGRIP Color Match Light Products are perfect for any paint, polish, cleaning or prep-zone operation and are the only high-quality product line of work lights in the world designed specifically for color match and detailing. SCANGRIP Color Match products are designed for use in all types of detailing and painting workshops. The replaceable glass lens is resistant to all types of solvents and easily tolerates daily cleaning. The long operating time of Color Match work lights makes it possible to complete a job without interruption by time-consuming recharging and costly rework.
The SCANGRIP MatchPen is a compact, easy to carry Pen Light that is always right at hand in your pocket or belt. It's sturdy lightweight aluminum construction and solvent resistant glass lens make the MatchPen a world class tool for all painters and detailers demanding the very best. The light output is extremely powerful with consistently excellent color recognition properties and an effective focus function for concentrated and focused light beam ranging from 10° to 70°. IP54 class. 2xAAA batteries are included.
- For Color Match
- For Detection of Scratches and Swirl Marks
- For Inspection
- Ultra High CRI COB LED / 95 CRI
- COLOR TEMPERATURE = 4000 KELVIN
- COLOR RENDERING INDEX = 65
- INTENSITY = 300-4000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- BRIGHTNESS = 100 Lumen
- BEAM ANGLE = 10°-70°
- OPERATING TIME = Up To 2 Hours
- HOUSING IP RATING = 54
- IMPACT RESISTANCE = 40 in.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE = 14° to 104°F
- POWER = 2 X AAA/1.5V Alkaline
- NET WEIGHT = 2 oz.
- LENGTH = 5.82"
- DIAMETER = .63"
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Eagle Edgeless 350 Towels $2.70 each (150 Per Case) + FREE...