OPTIMUM ULTRA 11 X 11 CLAY TOWEL
- Product Code:
- CLAY TOWEL
- 11 x 11
- Optimum Polymer Technologies
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
The Optimum ULTRA Clay Towel helps maintain a clean & smooth surface! An evolution of the clay bar!
- USE BEFORE WAXING, BUFFING, & POLISHING
- TRULY CLEANS & SMOOTHS THE FINISH
- INCREASES GLOSS, DEPTH, & SHINE
- HELPS WAX & SEALANTS LAST LONGER
You can Wash, Clay and Wax in one step by washing with Optimum No Rinse, apply two (2) sprays of Optimum Car Wax per panel, use the Optimum Ultra Clay Towel to remove surface contaminants, and then use a Microfiber Drying Towel to dry the car.
DIRECTIONS FOR GENERAL USE:
1. Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris
3. Gently rub the Optimum Ultra Clay Towel over the lubricated area until contaminants are removed and surface is smooth. Wipe area with a Microfiber Drying Towel. Continue in sections until the vehicle is fully decontaminated
Prior to initial use rub Optimum Ultra Clay Towel on glass using clay lubricant. Inspect surface of Optimum Ultra Clay Towel before and during use. To clean the clay surface, spray clay surface with lubricant and wipe gently with hand. After repeated use, or if too much contamination is present, discard and use a new Optimum Ultra Clay Towel.
- Do not soak in liquid
- Do not squeeze or wring out
- Do not store laying flat on clay media surface
- Do not store wet in air tight containers
USE BEFORE WAXING: to remove surface contaminants
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.