DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
The Optimum Spray Gun connects to your air compressor to deliver thin, even coats of tire and exterior trim dressing. This application technique uses a fraction of the product compared to traditional hand application. Optimum Spray Gun has an adjustable stainless steel nozzle to apply tire gel accurately to the tires and wheel wells. The Optimum Spray Gun is equipped with an aluminum suction plunger and a threaded collar which allows for direct attachment to 32 oz product bottles.
- Aluminum body
- Working pressure: 3-4 bar. (max 10 bar), 40-60 psi (max 140 psi)
- Approximate air consumption: 200-300 L per min
- Net weight: 14 oz
- Noise level <80 dba
- Adjustable nozzle allows for the application of various coats and patterns
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.