OPTIMUM PROTECTANT PLUS (LEATHER PROTECTANT)
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Visit our Wholesale Section for super value case pack pricing on:
- CASE OPT PROTECTANT PLUS (LEATHER) 17 OZ (12 COUNT) at $11.39 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPT PROTECTANT PLUS (LEATHER) 128 OZ (4 COUNT) at $94.99 each and FREE SHIPPING!
Optimum Intensive Polish is a fast cutting polish that leaves a great finish in one step in most cases.
Optimum Protectant Plus cleans, restores and protects leather, vinyl and plastic molding surfaces. Protectant Plus contains a balance of cleaners, penetrating oils, reactive polymers and UV inhibitors to restore original colour to these surfaces, protect against and hide any scratches, and prevent sun damage.
Just like automotive paint systems which have undergone major changes in technology, automotive leather and vinyl surfaces have also had some considerable improvements in the past decade. Nearly all automotive leather surfaces are treated with special chemicals to provide resistance to scratching and marring and increase durability and protection from weathering. The chemistry of vinyl surfaces has improved dramatically also, to give these surfaces a leather look and feel. The vinyl surfaces are also treated with similar chemicals as those used for automotive leather to increase their durability and protection from weathering. Over a period of months, these protective chemicals are lost from the surface.
Optimum Protectant Plus cleans and replenishes these chemicals while adding UV protection. Most over-the-counter leather and vinyl protectants leave an oily film behind which gives them a glossy look and slick feel. Since these products are not absorbed into the surface, they last only a few days and act as a dust magnet. Optimum Protectant Plus will keep leather supple with a natural satin finish. It helps reduce cracking on leather and vinyl surfaces, as well as reducing scratching and marring. Protectant Plus penetrates and adheres to these surfaces, therefore it does not make them oily or slick and provides.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.