DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Visit our Wholesale Section for super value case pack pricing on:
- CASE OPT OPTI-SEAL 2 OZ & FOAM PAD (12 COUNT) at $9.49 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPT OPTI-SEAL 8 OZ (12 COUNT) at $23.74 each and FREE SHIPPING!
Optimum Opti-Seal is a revolutionary paint sealant that creates unmatched slickness and gloss with just a few drops per vehicle. One ounce completely seals and protects 4-5 cars! This product leaves no residue and requires no buffing. Enjoy months of durable polymer protection with just drops of Opti-Seal.
Optimum Opti-Seal is a true paint sealant with no cleaning properties. It seals and protects paint under a crystal clear barrier of cross-linked polymers. Dirt, moisture, oil, and UV radiation are all sealed out of the paint to maintain optimum gloss. It is a spray sealant that provides the durability of traditional sealants in minutes.
The science behind Opti-Seal is incredible. The hyper concentrated polymer sealant begins cross-linking as soon as it hits the paint. Opti-Seal flashes almost immediately to leave a polymer film on the paint. Opti-Seal is not a short-cut product. It is a state-of-the-art, stand-alone spray sealant that provides real, durable protection for paint, plastic trim, and wheels. This is a last step product, not a maintenance product. After polishing, apply Opti-Seal and walk away. Opti-Seal is the only paint protection your vehicle needs.
Opti-Seal is crystal clear in the bottle and on the paint. Applied very thinly, it will not streak or cloud. Simply spray, wipe, and walk away. Opti-Seal leaves absolutely no residue to buff off. Paint protection couldn’t be any easier!
Opti-Seal contains no fillers or cleaners. This is a true paint sealant. If your vehicle has some light imperfections, use Optimum Polish for removing oxidation and any other paint correction. Top the smooth, shiny finish with Opti-Seal for added protection and gloss. Opti-Seal can also be used as a base coat under Optimum Car Wax or any other car wax.
- Use very sparingly. Opti-Seal is made to be applied in a thin layer.
- Always use a clean and dry applicator to spread Opti-Seal over your vehicle.
- Prep the paint before applying Opti-Seal. Remove any swirls or imperfections beforehand because Opti-Seal is a true paint sealant with no cleaners or fillers.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.