OPTIMUM OPTI-GLASS COATING 60CC (2 OZ)
- Product Code:
- GLASS COATING
- 2 oz (60 CC)
- Optimum Polymer Technologies
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Optimum Opti-Glass Coating is highly concentrated and one bottle is enough to cover 20-30 windshields. The improved visibility and the increased chip resistance that Optimum Opti-Glass Coating provides will make driving safer and more enjoyable. Additionally Optimum Opti-Glass Coating will prevent ice or snow from bonding to the glass surfaces.
For best results before applying Optimum Opti-Glass Coating make sure the surface of glass is clean and free of any contaminants.
Apply when the temperature is between 60°-90° F (15°-30°C). Do not apply in direct sunlight.
1. Polish glass as needed with Optimum Polish II or Opti-Eraser to remove any bonded contaminants.
2. Wipe down the surface with 15% Isopropanol (Rubbing Alcohol) solution to remove any oils or sealers.
3. Apply an even amount of Optimum Opti-Glass Coating to an applicator pad.
4. Wipe Optimum Opti-Glass Coating onto one half of the windshield at a time in a circular manner.
5. Allow Optimum Opti-Glass Coating to dry for 2 minutes and then wipe off the excess. If you do not remove the excess coating, it will harden and will require polishing to remove it.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.