DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Optimum Opti-Bond Tire Gel is a thick, water-based formula for use on tires, wheel wells, interior and exterior trim, vinyl, and dashboards.
Visit our Wholesale Section for super value case pack pricing on:
- CASE OPT OPTI-BOND TIRE GEL 8 OZ (12 COUNT) at $6.64 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPT OPTI-BOND TIRE GEL 32 OZ (12 COUNT) at $15.19 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPT OPTI-BOND TIRE GEL 128 OZ (4 COUNT) at $37.99 each and FREE SHIPPING!
Optimum Opti-Bond Tire will produce a durable, high gloss shine that is not greasy or attracts dust.
Opti-Bond contains no petroleum distillates which are known to crack rubber and vinyl. It contains advanced UV and ozone protectants to shield surfaces from sun damage and environmental pollution. Rubber and vinyl surfaces will remain supple, flexible and retain their color with regular use of Opti-Bond.
Opti-Bond Tire Gel can be applied a couple of ways. You can wipe it on with a foam applicator, just like a traditional tire dressing. The other option is to dilute the gel 1:1 with water and apply it with a spray gun and air compressor. The gun will deliver a fine mist over the tires and wheel wells. This is a great option for professional detailers and garages. Wipe away excess tyre gel with a foam pad or a lint-free towel.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.