DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Visit our Wholesale Section for super value case pack pricing on:
- CASE OPT NO RINSE WASH & WAX 32 OZ (12 COUNT) at $18.99 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPT NO RINSE WASH & WAX 128 OZ (4 COUNT) at $47.49 each and FREE SHIPPING!
Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Wax is the fastest, easiest, and the most environmentally friendly way to wash and wax any vehicle.
Its proprietary polymers bond to the vehicle surfaces and trap dirt to clean wthout rinsing and leave a very slick and glossy finish that is mar-free. Properly used, you will not scratch vehicle surface.
Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Wax provides all the benefits of No Rinse™ Wash & Shine plus additional protection and shine of Optimum Car Wax in one easy step.
Wash your vehicle anywhere at anytime with No Rinse™ Wash & Wax while adding unsurpassed gloss and protection ever produced in a one step product.
Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Wax is the most technologically advanced wash & wax system that only requires 1-2 gallons of water to wash the entire car while adding great gloss and protection. Just like No Rinse™ Wash & Shine Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Wax does not require rinsing since there are no soapy surfactants to wash off into the storm drains.
- Use where water is restricted.
- Makes a great Quick Detailer & Clay Bar Lube.
- Water soluble, biodegradable, meets all water usage laws.
- Use on all vehicle surfaces, paint, fiberglass, plastic, glass, gell coat, vinyl decals etc.
- Add 1 oz. to 2 gallons of water in a bucket.
- Soak Optimum Microfiber Towel or Opti-Mitt in the bucket and wash one section of at a time till the area is clean.
- Dry each section with Optimum Drying Towel.
- If surface dries before wiping clean, just wash again and dry.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.