OPTIMUM MDR™ MINERAL DEPOSIT REMOVER - 8 OZ
- Product Code:
- 8 oz
- Optimum Polymer Technologies
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Optimum MDR™ Mineral Deposit Remover is the most advanced cleaner that dissolves and removes mineral deposits and other contaminants from exterior automotive surfaces.
It is a non-abrasive chemical cleaner that will dissolve and remove water based contaminants without the need to polish or abrade the surface.
Simply wipe Optimum MDR™ on painted or other automotive surfaces to dissolve and remove minerals.
A combination of acids and cleaning agents will break down and dissolve these contaminants and make the surface clean and smooth again witout affecting or removing paint!
Visit our Wholesale Section for super value case pack pricing on CASE OPT MDR™ MINERAL DEPOSIT REMOVER 8 OZ (12 COUNT) at $7.59 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- Pour Optimum MDR™ on a clean microfiber towel or foam applicator.
- Wipe on the surface and work it in for 30 - 60 seconds.
- Wipe off the residue and check to see if the surface is clean and free of mineral deposits.
- Repeat the above steps as required to remove any remaining contaminants.
- Wash the surface to remove any remaining chemical residue.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.