DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Optimum Intensive Polish is a fast cutting polish that leaves a great finish in one step in most instances.
It works as a compound with a wool pad that removes 2,000 grit or lighter wet sanding marks, and a medium polish with a polishing pad that can finish in one step. Just like all Optimum polishes, Optimum Intensive Polish is extremely easy to use and has a long working time with no dusting or sling issues. Its spray application minimizes the chance of overloading or gumming up the pad, and it provides an even application. Optimum Intensive Polish easily wipes off with a damp microfiber towel, whether you use it in the sun or shade, to achieve outstanding results.
Optimum Intensive Polish works quickly to remove (not hide) swirl marks, scratches, and other blemishes, while creating a perfect shine on all types of paint. By spraying the polish onto a buffing pad, you can effectively prime the entire pad with minimal amount of product. Therefore you are using the entire pad to polish the paint and achieve better results in less time than a conventional polish.
Optimum Intensive Polish has excellent workability on painted surfaces and will not clog buffing pads. Aggressive enough for paint correction and swirl removal, yet the shine, clarity, and gloss of the paint left behind requires only final protection in most instances.
To remove 2,000 grit or finer sanding marks spray Optimum Intensive Polish on a Wool Pad using a DA Polisher at speed of 3-4 or a rotary buffer at 1200-1400 RPM. To remove lighter scratches and swirl marks, spray Optimum Intensive Polish on the orange waffle or black waffle foam pad using a DA Polisher at speed of 3-4 or a rotary buffer at 1200-1400 RPM.
1. Shake Well.
2. Use 2-3 sprays initially to prime the pad. After the initial priming, use only two sprays per panel. There is no need to apply additional product since Optimum Intensive Polish has a long working time and will continue on working to remove the scratches.
3. Use light to medium pressure on the buffer until desired results are achieved.
4. Wipe off residue with a dampened microfiber towel.
5. On softer clears, follow up with Optimum Hyper Polish to refine the paint surface before applying Optimum Car Wax. Optimum Intensive Polish is bodyshop safe and meets all VOC regulations.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.