OPTIMUM INSTANT DETAILER AND GLOSS ENHANCER
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Visit our Wholesale Section for super value case pack pricing on:
- CASE OPT INSTANT DETAILER & GLOSS ENHANCER 17 OZ (12 COUNT) at $9.49 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPT INSTANT DETAILER & GLOSS ENHANCER 32 OZ (12 COUNT) at $18.99 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPT INSTANT DETAILER & GLOSS ENHANCER 128 OZ (4 COUNT) at $56.99 each and FREE SHIPPING!
This water-based, environmentally friendly formula utilizes flouropolymers, which repel dust, dirt, and oil. Regular applications between washes will keep your vehicle looking cleaner and, of course, much slicker!
Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer adds the most gloss and slickness to the paint finish. Regular applications between washes will keep your vehicle looking cleaner and, of course, much slicker! You can use Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss in several ways.
- Use it in conjunction with Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine by spraying it on the panels as you dry the vehicle. This will create a super slick, incredibly glossy finish.
- Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer is also an excellent companion product to Optimum Opti-Seal. Whereas Opti-Seal’s main objective is protection, Optimum Instant Detailer pours on the gloss and slickness. The combination can’t be beat! Wait about 30 minutes after applying Opti-Seal to use Optimum Instant Detailer.
- After washing the car with Optimum Car Wash, spray your vehicle with Instant Detailer as you towel dry each panel. Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer can be used on wet or dry surfaces.
- Use Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer to maintain the gloss and boost the protection of Optimum Car Wax. In fact, Instant Detailer can be used on paint, metal, glass, and plastics.
Available in 17 fl. oz. spray bottle, 32 fl. oz. concentrate (makes 1 gal.) and 128 fl. oz. concentrate (makes 4 gal.).
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.