DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY. FREE To Join & No Fees!
Optimum Gloss-Coat provides better scratch and mar resistance, better UV resistance, better chemical etch resistance, and has better release properties than any other consumer product while providing unsurpassed gloss and slickness.
Visit our Wholesale Section for super value case pack pricing on:
- CASE OPT GLOSS-COAT 10 CC (12 COUNT) at $57.99 each
- CASE OPT GLOSS-COAT 20 CC (12 COUNT) at $94.99 each and FREE SHIPPING!
Cannot ship to: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Republic of, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
*NEW FORMULA* Optimum Gloss-Coat is the most advanced polymer system that forms a layer of clear coat over the automotive finishes. Additionally, you can top Optimum Gloss-Coat with any non-abrasive wax or sealant of your choice to add additional gloss and slickness.
1. Polish paint with Optimum Polish II or Optimum Hyper Polish to remove any defects.
2. Clean surface with 15% IPA solution to remove all polishing oils, waxes, and silicones.
3. Prime the applicator by making an X pattern across the pad. Only a few drops will be needed for each subsequent panel.
4. Wipe Optimum Gloss-Coat onto a single panel at a time in a thin layer using two directions, in a circular or front to back direction.
5. Within 5 minutes, inspect the panel with adequate lighting looking for any thick areas that have not flashed away to clear.
6. Use foam applicator or paint safe microfiber to even out any areas where you see streaks. This step is key, as any spots not leveled will have to be polished if allowed to cure. Panels will feel a bit tacky and will be self-leveling during cure time, so avoid any unnecessary touching, wiping, or contact to produce the best results.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for each panel where application is desired.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.