OPTIMUM CARPET AND FABRIC CLEAN AND PROTECT
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Optimum Carpet & Fabric Cleaner & Protectant is a revolutionary product that not only cleans textile surfaces, but protects them at the same time!
Visit our Wholesale Section for super value case pack pricing on:
- CASE OPT CARPET & FABRIC CLEAN & PROTECT 8 OZ (12 COUNT) at $8.54 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPT CARPET & FABRIC CLEAN & PROTECT 32 OZ (12 COUNT) at $23.74 each and FREE SHIPPING!
- CASE OPT CARPET & FABRIC CLEAN & PROTECT 128 OZ (4 COUNT) at $56.99 each and FREE SHIPPING!
Optimum Carpet & Fabric Cleaner & Protectant is a concentrate that you dilute 3 parts water to 1 part concentrate for most applications, or use at full strength for tough stains.
- Cleans toughest dirt & grime from Carpet and Fabric surfaces
- Protects from dust a& dirt with Substantive Polymers
- Can be used with extractors or steamers
- Contains no petroleum distillates
- Environmentally Friendly
Most cleaners contain surfactants that leave oily residue that attracts dirt and grime causing dirt build up. Optimum Carpet & Fabric Cleaner & Protectant contains substantive polymers that trap and remove dirt and grime while bonding to the surface to protect it.
Visit our Wholesale Section for case pricing on Optimum Carpet and Fabric Clean and Protect - 8 oz.
- Dilute 1 part concentrate to 3 parts water for most applications.
- Spray on carpet or fabric.
- Agitate with a brush or microfiber towel and wipe off.
- Use steam machine or carpet extractor for more intense cleaning.
- Wipe clean or vacuum.
- Use at full strength on the toughest of dirt and grime.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.