OPTIMUM 8-OZ METAL POLISH
- Product Code:
- 8 oz
- Optimum Polymer Technologies
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Optimum™ Metal Polish can used to remove oxidation, scratches, and swirl marks from all metal surfaces leaving a mirror shine.
Optimum™ Metal Polish is the most effective and easy to use metal polish you will ever use! Optimum™ Metal Polish leaves a protective coating to protect metal surfaces from oxidation.
Optimum™ Metal Polish can be used by hand or with buffing machines on any metal surface. The sub-micron polishing agents and chemical cleaners work quickly to remove oxidation, scratches, and swirl marks quickly to create a flawless mirror shine.
Apply Optimum™ Metal Polish to a terry cloth and buff the metal surfaces in a circular or back and forth motion for a few seconds till the black oxidation is dissolved away. Wipe the surface with a clean cloth to restore the original luster to any metal surface.
- Shake well before using
- By hand, apply the product using a 100% cotton, terry, or microfiber cloth
- Continue working the product in a circular manner till all the oxidation is removed
- Remove the oxidation with a clean cotton, terry, or microfiber cloth.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.