MICROFIBER 12 X 12 SUEDE CLOTH
- 12 x 12 Inches (31 cm x 31 cm)
- Black, Light Grey
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 195 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Overlock Stitched Edge
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Suede)
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
WHOLESALE CASE PRICING:
Soft, luxurious and effective microfiber suede cloths from The Rag Company offer you the finest Korean quality at very competitive pricing. Custom printing and packaging options* are also available in your choice of colors and edges (*minimum order quantities apply, call or email us for details)
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Choice for Cleaning, Wiping and Polishing All Optics / Lenses, Jewelry, Silverware, Crystal, Stemware, Musical Instruments, Chrome and other Metal Surfaces
- Lint-Free / Tag-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbent
- Safe For Use On Electronic Equipment and other Sensitive Glass Surfaces (Note: due to the effectiveness of the suede cloth, it's important to ensure that your cloth is clean and free of contaminants picked up during any prior use to avoid scratches)
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber that's Preferred by Users
- Effective, Earth-FriendlyGreen Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 2 x 4 Blue Microfiber Terry Sponge $1.15 each (200 Per Case)...