IK MULTI COMPLETE CHAMBER
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
This is a replacement chamber for the IK 1.5 Multi sprayer. If you bought an IK 1.5 Foam sprayer, but would like to try the 1.5 Multi sprayer, this replacement chamber can be adapted to any 1.5 35oz bottle.
THE RAG COMPANY is proud to carry some of the finest pump action Professional Multi-Purpose and Foam Compression Sprayers available anywhere in the world. For over 60 years, the Goizper Group has been designing and manufacturing high quality sprayers for the Automotive, Industrial, Janitorial, and Construction sectors at their state-of-the-art European facilities, developing a reputation as a true leader in the industry. Goizper's iK line of professional sprayers reflect their decades of achievements and ISO-9001:2008 Certification for Total Quality that clearly places them ahead of the competition. You'll immediately see the difference these higher standards make including:
- Self-Contained with Everything You'll Need to Get Spraying Right Away - Save Money, No Gas or Electric Pressure Washer Needed!
- All iK Sprayers Are Equipped With the Highest Quality FPM, Viton Seals and Washers
- All iK Polypropylene and Polyethylene Tanks are Heavy Duty Injection Molded
- Wider Mouth and Funnel Opening Create An Easy Filling Process and Easy Cleaning Process
- All iK Hoses are Made of Strong PVC with the Perfect Amount of Flexibility
- All iK Sprayers Come with Pressure Relief Safety Valves
The iK Multi Complete Chamber Compression Sprayer includes:
- Strong Translucent Tank with Indicator Level
- 22 PSI Safety Valve with Depressurization Option
- Adjustable Cone and Fan Spray Nozzle
- Ergonomic Design
- Protective Sleeve for Chamber Valve
- Easy Assembly and Dismantling for Maintenance, Without Tools
- Possible Adaptation to Other Types of Nozzles and Accessories
- Suitable for Acids, Alcohols, Hydro Carbons and Oils
- All Seals, Plastic Parts and Washers Resistant to Most Acids and Solvents and to the Chemical Agents Most Widely Used in the World of Automotive, Industry, and Professional Cleaning
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Goizper Group IK Sprayers
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! THE RAG COMPANY is proud to carry some of the finest pump action Professional Multi-Purpose and...