DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
The O-Ring rebuild kit is designed to freshen up the old or leaking seals of your IK 1.5 Foam Sprayer.
THE RAG COMPANY is proud to carry some of the finest pump action Professional Multi-Purpose and Foam Compression Sprayers available anywhere in the world. For over 60 years, the Goizper Group has been designing and manufacturing high quality sprayers for the Automotive, Industrial, Janitorial, and Construction sectors from their state-of-the-art European facilities, developing a reputation as a true leader in the industry. Goizper's iK line of professional sprayers reflect their decades of achievements and ISO-9001:2008 Certification for Total Quality that clearly places them ahead of the competition. You'll immediately see the difference these higher standards make including:
- Self-Contained with Everything You'll Need to Get Spraying Right Away - Save Money, No Gas or Electric Pressure Washer Needed!
- All iK Sprayers Are Equipped With the Highest Quality FPM, Viton® Seals and Washers For Maximum Chemical Resistance
- All iK Polypropylene and Polyethylene Tanks are Heavy Duty Injection Molded
- Wider Mouth and Funnel Opening Create An Easy Filling Process and Easy Cleaning Process
- All iK Hoses are Made of Strong PVC with the Perfect Amount of Flexibility
- All iK Sprayers Come with Pressure Relief Safety Valves
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.