These foam adapters for your iK Foam 1.5 Sprayer are meant to give your sprayer 3 different foam results.
- The Orange nozzle adapter creates very wet foam. Wet foam will drag contaminents off of the surface, but will not be as think.
- The Green nozzle adapter creates very dry foam. Dry foam applies very thick and stays on the vehicle much longer than wet foam.
- The Grey nozzle adapter creates standard foam. Standard foam consistency is right in between wet and dry foam.
THE RAG COMPANY is proud to carry some of the finest pump action Professional Multi-Purpose and Foam Compression Sprayers available anywhere in the world. For over 60 years, the Goizper Group has been designing and manufacturing high quality sprayers for the Automotive, Industrial, Janitorial, and Construction sectors from their state-of-the-art European facilities, developing a reputation as a true leader in the industry. Goizper's iK line of professional sprayers reflect their decades of achievements and ISO-9001:2008 Certification for Total Quality that clearly places them ahead of the competition. You'll immediately see the difference these higher standards make including:
- Self-Contained with Everything You'll Need to Get Spraying Right Away - Save Money, No Gas or Electric Pressure Washer Needed!
- All iK Sprayers Are Equipped With the Highest Quality FPM, Viton® Seals and Washers For Maximum Chemical Resistance
- All iK Polypropylene and Polyethylene Tanks are Heavy Duty Injection Molded
- Wider Mouth and Funnel Opening Create An Easy Filling Process and Easy Cleaning Process
- All iK Hoses are Made of Strong PVC with the Perfect Amount of Flexibility
- All iK Sprayers Come with Pressure Relief Safety Valves
The iK FOAM 1.5 Compression Sprayer easily creates a thick layer of foam from the Car Wash, Pre-Rinse, All-Purpose Cleaning or other product of your choice. The bank of long-lasting foam clings to the surface working away until you're ready to rinse it all away.