GTECHNIQ - MARINE GLASS & PLEXIGLASS COAT
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Gtechniq Marine Glass & Plexiglass Coat greatly reduces the surface energy of glass and plexiglass surfaces, thereby making water form into tight droplets that readily roll off the surface.
This improves visibility by both quickly clearing these surfaces of water and leaving less water residue on the surface to dry out as water spots.
- Shake bottle very well before use.
- Spread the product very thinly onto the surface using a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre.
- Buff to a streak-free finish using a fresh Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.