GTECHNIQ - MARINE FABRIC COAT
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Gtechniq Marine Fabric Coat provides unrivalled protection for all types of fabrics against mould, mildew, bacteria, microbes and everyday stains.
It's ultra-durable water and UV-repellent formula bonds to each individual fibre, leaving the feel and breathability of the fabric completely unchanged. Gtechniq Marine Fabric Coat is ideal for re-waterproofing wet weather clothing, sails, awnings and for coating interior fabrics.
This product is based on environmentally friendly technology and contains no flurocarbons. Gtechniq Marine Fabric Coat is not intended for use on Vinyl seats.
- If required, clean the fabric with Gtechniq Marine Interior Cleaner and allow to fully dry.
- Shake bottle very well before use.
- Using the mist setting on the spray head, fully saturate the fabric avoiding over-spraying the product on to surrounding areas.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.