DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
- Ensure that you have sufficient product to coat your vehicle. For cars up to and including a BMW 5 series sedan, 30ml is sufficient but for full-sized cars including 4x4s and SUVs you will need the larger 50ml bottle
- Ensure that your vehicle is out of direct sunlight but warmer than 40 degrees fahrenheit, is completely dry and will stay dry for at least 3 hours after application
- When applying the product always wear gloves to prevent C1 coming into contact with your skin
- Dab product onto the application pad
- Replace the lid on the bottle and set aside - do not keep the bottle in your hand as this promotes premature curing
- Change the application pad after 3 to 4 applications of areas no bigger than half a car bonnet. If you do not do this, you will feel the coating becoming sticky when applying, this makes it extremely difficult to buff
- The coating forms an almost immediate reaction with the paint/fibreglass molecules it comes into contact with. Reaction time of C1 is temperature and humidity dependent – for normal room temperature at around 50 percent humidity, we recommend buffing between 30 and 60 seconds afterwards
- You may need to buff the same area several times to remove residue. We recommend using two microfiber cloths at any one time. Please note that you are only removing excess product
- Avoid buffing with too much force as this can spoil the surface you are protecting, and you may also drag the partially cured coating off the surface
- Take care that the microfiber cloths you are using are rotated sufficiently and quickly so that C1 does not partially cure in the cloth, this will make buffing residue significantly more difficult
- If you miss removing residue and it cures fully, you should re-polish this area, and reapply C1
- As soon as you finish put the microfiber towels in water and wash and dry them as soon as possible, otherwise C1 will crystallise in the cloth
- Allow the coating to cure for at least 12 hours before it gets wet
- Use C1 Crystal Lacquer within 1 year of purchasing
- Store opened bottles in a dry and cool storage area that's out of direct sunlight
- We recommend only using opened bottles within three months of opening
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Why use Gtechniq EXOv4? EXOv4 delivers a hard film that makes water-spots easy to remove, offers great resistance to all wash chemicals and can help withstand micro-marring. It produces...