GRIT GUARD INSERT
- 10.5 Inches (27 cm)
- Blue, Black, Red, Silver, Yellow
- Country of Origin:
- United States
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
The Rag Company is proud to carry one of the most popular detailing accessories available - The GRIT GUARD. Working in conjunction with the Grit Guard Insert, the GRIT GUARD WASHBOARD attaches to the insert in the wash bucket separating the grit from the mitt!
The GRIT GUARD:
- Cleanly and Easily Separates the Grit from the Mitt for a Scratch Free Wash
- Breaks Dirty Water into Four Quadrants, Which Helps Keep Dirt and Grit at the Bottom of the Bucket
- Fits Most 3.5 Gallon, 4 Gallon, 5 Gallon and 6 Gallon Buckets
- Radial Surface Extracts Contaminants from Wash Mitts, Brushes, and other Cleaning Tools
Fits in the bottom of your bucket and cleans your wash mitt, brush, towel, or other washing utensil to save your paint from swirl marks and scratches.
The simplest and most cost effective method for protecting your precious painted surfaces from being scratched while washing your vehicle.
- Separates the grit from the mitt.
Grit Guard prevents the swirl marks in your paint, caused by improper washing.
The products radial designed surface extracts particles such as dirt, grit, and grime from your wash mitt, providing a clean, scratch-free wash mitt, every time you go back to the bucket for water.
Once dirt settles to the bottom of the bucket, the Grit Guard keeps it there by separating the wash water into four quadrants, so the water cannot be disturbed.
Grit Guard is not a gimmick; it is common sense...when your mitt is in the water, the fibers are fluffed up. When you rub your mitt against Grit Guard in the water, the fluffed up fibers allow for the Grit Guard to extract the dirt, grit, and grime.
Works amazingly well for tile grouting!
U.S. Patent Number 7,025,880
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.